รหัสสินค้า : DC-05
The DigiSpeed-MC generates an isolated voltage interface for control of CNC equipment that requires an high frequency (2KHz - 100KHz) PWM input;
The DigiSpeed-MC requires a regulated 5Vdc supply for operation. It is a perfect fit for your SmoothStepper CNC controller, or ModIO.
*** WARNING ***
The KB Electronics style DC speed controller circuit, other similar speed controllers as found in Asian imported mini lathes and mini mills and some VFDs are at mains voltage potential. This voltage is lethal. Do not attempt to to connect the DigiSpeed if you are not qualified to do so. Confidence is no replacement for qualification! If you feel that this project is beyond your abilities to SAFELY complete, We can install the unit for you. Please contact us for details .
It is suitable for use with VFDs such as the Automation Direct GS2 series, as well as other controllers requiring a 0-10Vdc, 0-5Vdc or any voltage up to a 15Vdc control voltage. The DigiSpeed-MC provides the following features:
- Linear DC voltage output (0 -100% of isolated voltage source).
- Max voltage output of 15Vdc
- 2 on-board signal relays
- logic hi/lo signal selection
- 4mm Mounting Holes
- Optional onboard 5V to 15V DC isolated voltage generator.
- 3.5mm pluggable connectors for easy maintenance.
- 4 x 10mm plastic mounting standoffs for easy installation (Included).
Download Manual: http://www.mediafire.com/?a3mofln99xo2nz3